Thank you for supporting the ministry of Havana Presbyterian!
There are countless ways you can glorify God by lifting your prayers, using your time to be the hands and feet of Jesus, and making in-kind donations of peanut butter, diapers, materials for mission-trip projects, etc. If you want to be more involved, please let us know. With financial offerings, we give back from the abundance of resources with which we have been blessed and over which we are stewards.
Financial Giving — Your offerings and tithes are essential to paying the salaries of those who lead us in worship (Minister, Music Director, Accompanist) and for covering the ongoing expenses for the building (utilities, insurance, maintenance and the Custodian who is so important in these times of heightened sanitation as we return to in-person services). They also provide funds for ministries such as Presbyterian Women with all its mission activities and our connectional commitments to the PC(USA), e.g., Dogwood Acres.
Ways to Give
- Drop your offering in the plate if you are able to attend in person.
- Mail your check to P.O. Box 707; Havana, FL 32333.
- Use your credit/debit card through the “Donate” button below for a one-time or recurring donation.
- Donations made without any note added will be used in the General Fund.
- If you want to designate a donation for the Deacon’s Fund or the Building Fund, please type a note in the space that will be provided while you’re making the donation.
- The church incurs fees for using PayPal (2.2% + 30 cents per transaction). If you are able, you can increase your donation slightly to cover the fees.